5 Ways Your Donation to the Global Leadership Network Changes Lives
TOPICS IN THIS NEWS UPDATEBecause of the GLS
What happens when you give to the Global Leadership Network? You multiply stories of positive change around the world. In fact, in more than 110 countries, including locations we cannot name for their protection, as well as prisons across the U.S., homeless shelters, transition homes, and to trafficking survivors and vulnerable youth, you don’t just create opportunity for leadership growth, you provide hope.
“In every Summit session, God taught me how to be more compassionate. There are about 35 people working under me in healthcare—and there is a ripple effect. I salute the passion, love and determination of the Summit team here who risked their lives to give back and serve humanity with His love and care.” – medical doctor and GLS attendee in an undisclosed location in the Middle East
When you give, people all over the world are…
1. reminded their leadership matters and they have influence.
2. called out in the best way with fresh motivation and insight.
3. stretched in areas they want to improve in order to thrive.
4. rediscovering their sense of purpose.
5. finding strength to face a challenge to go out and make courageous, valuable decisions that ultimately create the positive change they long to see become a reality.
Imagine what could happen when everyone realizes their value, their worth and their purpose in this world. What could happen if everyone had the opportunity to use their unique gifts to bring about positive change?